Do you want to be part of #unipersnextgeneration and shape the energy world of tomorrow with us?
What awaits you?
As a Graduate in the Trainee Program, you have the opportunity to get to know different divisions and to gain valuable experience. The 18- to 24-month program based in Germany with a combination of pre-defined and flexible stations also includes the opportunity to gather international experience and to work in various business units. The program will give you in-depth insights into our business and help you explore your strengths. You will also have the chance to bring in and enhance your interpersonal and team working skills. Individual mentoring and a buddy from day one will give you the best possible foundation for the next step in your career development at Uniper.
What will you focus on?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s business, its value drivers and corporate environment
- You will learn from experts from many different fields, bring in your own ideas and work on your own projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- You will develop your technical, operational and interpersonal skills
- During the program, you will get to know various fields across Uniper’s key commercial areas (e.g. Trading/ Asset Optimization / Market Analytics / Global Origination / Sales etc.)
- You will also have the opportunity to take over commercial responsibility at an early stage in order to grow fast, develop your entrepreneurial skills and the ability to cope with rapid change
What should you bring along?
- A successfully completed degree focusing on engineering, economics, business administration, mathematics, computer science or similar
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Understanding of global energy markets with a focus on natural gas
- Intercultural experience is crucial, experience abroad is a plus
- Strong analytical, entrepreneurial, and numerical skills and approach are essential
- Advanced level of IT related capabilities e.g. programming skills (VBA, R, Python, etc.), handling large amounts of complex data, databases etc. desired to help driving forward Uniper’s commercial areas‘ digitalization journey
- Superior interpersonal communication skills with strong team player skillset as well as good ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of other languages advantageous
Apply Now: Trading & Commercial Track
Henriette Dobler & Laura Johanns / Talent & Learning Experts
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.uniper.energy.