Do you want to be part of #unipersnextgeneration and shape the energy world of tomorrow with us?
What awaits you?
As a Graduate in the Trainee Program, you have the opportunity to get to know different divisions and to gain valuable experience. The 18- to 24-month program based in Germany with a combination of pre-defined and flexible stations also includes the opportunity to gather international experience and to work in various business units. The program will give you in-depth insights into our business and help you explore your strengths. You will also have the chance to bring in and enhance your interpersonal and team working skills. Individual mentoring and a buddy from day one will give you the best possible foundation for the next step in your career development at Uniper.
What will you focus on?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s international business and corporate environment
- You will learn from experts from many different fields, bring in your own ideas and work on your own projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- You will develop your technical, operational and project management skills
- You will gain insights into how we design and maintain power generation and gas storage assets and contribute to real projects that improve the operational performance
- You will see how Uniper is developing and implementing projects in new business areas such as Hydrogen, Energy Efficiency and Green Customer Solutions
- You will learn not only how we design engineering solutions, but also how we manage projects and their associated risks, balancing commercial and operational needs, and importantly, you will learn how we develop our people to ensure that we are a market leader in providing energy solutions
What should you bring along?
- A successfully completed degree focusing on engineering, science or mathematical programs
- Interest in getting a good understanding of Uniper’s and our customer’s business and working in our Engineering Division
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Intercultural experience is crucial, experience abroad is a plus
- Curiosity and openness towards working in an intercultural environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and proactivity
- Pursuit of continuous improvement with a hands-on mentality
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal English / German language skills
Apply Now: Engineering
Henriette Dobler & Laura Johanns / Talent & Learning Experts
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.uniper.energy.