Do you want to be part of #unipersnextgeneration and shape the energy world of tomorrow with us?
What awaits you?
As a Graduate in the Trainee Program, you have the opportunity to get to know different divisions and to gain valuable experience. The 18- to 24-month program based in Germany with a combination of pre-defined and flexible stations also includes the opportunity to gather international experience and to work in various business units. The program will give you in-depth insights into our business and help you explore your strengths. You will also have the chance to bring in and enhance your interpersonal and team working skills. Individual mentoring and a buddy from day one will give you the best possible foundation for the next step in your career development at Uniper.
What will you focus on?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s business, its value drivers and corporate environment
- You will learn from experts from many different fields, bring in your own ideas and work on your own projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- You will develop your technical, operational and interpersonal skills
- You will support our power plants and the central performance management teams in the implementation of global processes and work collaboratively with different functional units to assure asset optimization, continuous improvements and delivery of business strategies to support Uniper’s strategic goals
- You will learn about the challenges, opportunities and further developments of major assets by getting directly involved
- You will gain insights into how we can utilize the infrastructure and expertise of our teams to redevelop assets in the future
What should you bring along?
- A successfully completed degree focusing on Economics, Engineering or Science
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Operational knowledge in a thermal power plant or similar scale assets and/or experience in delivering projects and change programs would be beneficial
- Intercultural experience is crucial, experience abroad is a plus
- Curiosity and openness towards working in an intercultural environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and proactivity to make a difference in our business
- Analytical thinking, pursuit of continuous improvement with a hands-on mentality
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Business fluent in both English and German language (both orally and in writing)
Apply Now: Asset Operations – Steam and Biomass Contact
Henriette Dobler & Laura Johanns / Talent & Learning Experts
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.uniper.energy.