What awaits you?
As a Graduate in the Trainee Program, you have the opportunity to get to know different divisions and to gain valuable experience. The 18- to 24-month program based in Germany with a combination of pre-defined and flexible stations also includes the opportunity to gather international experience and to work in various business units. The program will give you in-depth insights into our business and help you explore your strengths. You will also have the chance to bring in and enhance your interpersonal and team working skills. Individual mentoring and a buddy from day one will give you the best possible foundation for the next step in your career development at Uniper.
What will you focus on?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s business, its value drivers and corporate environment
- You will learn from experts from many different fields, bring in your own ideas and work on your own projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- You will develop your technical, operational and interpersonal skills
- From contacting customers for the first time over commercial project management to the final offer for an asset-based solution and the contract management thereafter, you will understand the full Sales and Project life cycle for Industrial Solutions
- You will conceptually develop asset-based business opportunities in European markets for “green” industrial customer solutions
What should you bring along?
- A successfully completed degree focusing on Engineering or Business Administration
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Intercultural experience is crucial, experience abroad is a plus
- Curiosity and openness towards working in an intercultural environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and proactivity to make a difference in our business
- Analytical thinking, pursuit of continuous improvement with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to analyze vast amount of data in a structured way
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and business opportunities
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
Apply Now: Asset Based Contracts
Henriette Dobler & Laura Johanns / Talent & Learning Experts
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.uniper.energy.