TOMRA Sorting Solutions
TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it ́s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
- To organize and being responsible for service sales activities in the dedicated countries to ensure the department’s efficient and profitable operation plus satisfying customers and enhancing customer relations.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- To enhance the reputation of TSS at every opportunity with customers and partners.
- Other overall responsibilities within the organization (e.g. supportive responsibilities)
- Promote TOMRA Care and organize TOMRA Perform Tours in selected countries.
- Engineer (electrical, mechanical or electro-mechanical) with a minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in similar capacity.
- Skills in applying and using knowledge in a sales position.
- Being self-motivated and having the proven capacity to fully complete tasks
- Ability to manage administration, control systems and financial resources.
- Technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
- Experience and knowledge of modern business methods and financial control.
- Skills in using knowledge in best practical way.
- Excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, very good in spoken and written English
- Business experience in a support function
If so, please send your application to the attention of Ms Sabine Petolowski. We need from you…
- A motivation letter (in English), explaining why you are interested in this position
- A CV (in English)
- Certificates (degrees, trainings, seminars, etc.)
- Salary range (annual gross salary in Euros, including Bonus)
- Notice period (in weeks or months)
TOMRA Sorting GmbH // Otto-Hahn-Straße 2-6 // 56218 Mülheim-Kärlich, Germany // www.tomra.com
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.tomra.com.