TOMRA Sorting Solutions
Why TOMRA Recycling?
TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it ́s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
We are actively seeking a Jr. Project Manager at our office in Wedel/Hamburg to support the development, operation, and continuous improvement of our digital services/ IoT solutions, underlying technologies, and business processes across our business areas (TOMRA Recycling & Mining and Food Solutions).
The range of topics is very broad which makes it an exciting position. If you are looking for a challenge and like to deep dive into new subjects, then this job is right for you!
Role and Responsibilities
Day to day activities include:
- Define deliverables and timeline with the other project stakeholders
- Monitor and report on progress and escalate issues, if required
- Liaise with and expedite relevant project stakeholders for the duration of the project
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement
- Build expertise in areas needed and complement the team as a valuable resource to support our growth
- Degree in a STEM field/Engineering & Management/ Industrial Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Vocational training and/or 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- IT / tech-savvy and willing to learn about new technologies/techniques
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Flexibility to work outside standard office hours due to team members located in New Zealand, Europe, US, and China
- Willingness to travel internationally (<5%)
- Programming knowledge is a plus
- Project management certification is a plus
Please send a motivation letter – telling us why you are a good fit for this position to the attention of Peter Parcker.
Aside from this we would need:
A CV (in English)
Certificates (Degree, trainings, certificates, references, etc.) Desired Salary (annual gross salary)
Notice Period (weeks/months)
TOMRA Sorting GmbH // Otto-Hahn-Straße 2-6 // 56218 Mülheim-Kärlich, Germany // www.tomra.com
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.tomra.com.