TOMRA Sorting Solutions
Why TOMRA Recycling?
Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
In this position you will be responsible to adjust the machines for the customer tests in order to fulfill the customers needs. In addition to that you will help the sales team to support selling machines with the customer tests.
- Preparation, operation and documentation of tests and projects in the test facility with different kinds of waste streams, especially Flakes
- Testing of prototypes and new applications
- Serve as a contact for questions concerning our product- & application portfolio
- Training of the service and sales team and technical support
- Optimization on-site
- Education in waste engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering, environmental engineering or similar
- First working experience in sensor based sorting
- Analytical thinking
- Good in written and verbal communication
- Supporting the preparation and development of the products
Are you interested?
Please send us …
- a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
Contact: Rosa Steffes
TOMRA Sorting GmbH // Otto-Hahn-Straße 2-6 // 56218 Mülheim-Kärlich, Germany // www.tomra.com
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.tomra.com.