In order to obtain your Master’s degree, you wish to deepen your knowledge in the field of consulting and are looking for a human-sized structure in which you will take part in the development.
In close collaboration with the Partners, you will work in a fast-growing independent firm serving major accounts in Luxembourg, France and abroad. We offer you the opportunity to join a firm where dynamism, team spirit and initiative are highly valued and progression motivating.
You will be required to intervene in the areas of Finance, Industry & Services, Operational Excellence, and Insurance depending on your affinities and opportunities. You will support companies in the definition and implementation of transformation and performance improvement programs: strategy, digital transformation, customer journey, regulatory compliance, Operational Excellence, organization optimization and management of complex programs. You will also contribute to the firm’s internal activities such as monitoring, benchmarking, developing solution, communication and drafting articles in Paperjam© newspaper. Your main missions will consist of:
- Provide support to the teams in their missions with the main business players or the departments of our clients, from strategic thinking to the implementation of operational solutions;
- Collect, process and analyze information intended for the development of diagnosis and recommendations presented to the client;
- Contribute to technological and sectoral watch and benchmarking (support and monitoring of data collection, restitution);
- Participate in the development of commercial proposals and responses to calls for tenders;
- Participate in the capitalization of client missions and internal work by drafting methodological and sectoral notes;
- Prepare various supports: PowerPoint presentations, briefing notes, articles, etc. ;
- Develop your expertise in the field of consulting.
- Higher education (5 years post baccalaureate – last year) from an engineering school, a business school or equivalent university education;
- Appetite for consulting field;
- Interest in operational excellence, transformation and optimization of organizations;
- Understanding of the business and technological challenges of industrial players;
- Ability to analyze problems and propose relevant solutions;
- Great writing and synthesis skills (multilingual); French, English, German both oral and written
- Comfortable in human relations;
- Interest in Luxembourg and its international context (central place in Europe).
After the end-of-internship evaluation, employment contract opportunities are to be expected.
APPLY BY MAIL : RECRUTEMENT-LUXEMBOURG@TNPCONSULTANTS.COM
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an RECRUTEMENT-LUXEMBOURG@TNPCONSULTANTS.COM