Saint-Gobain Research (Shanghai) Center
At our location in Shanghai, we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as a
Simulation Engineer-Solid Mechanics (m/f/d)
Responsible for providing high-quality solid mechanics computer simulation and theory analysis results in support of the Saint-Gobain Research (Shanghai) Center.
- Varied and challenging tasks in our international team
- Very good development opportunities in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Professional support of your career through targeted personnel development
- Family-friendly working conditions
- Strictly follow company EHS & 5S policies and regulations. Follow R&D personnel’s individual EHS responsibilities listed in ‚EHS Responsibilities Management Program‘ (5%)
- Model Development and Set-Up (45%). Develop and apply state-of-the-art simulation methods (finite element, analytic, closed-form) to establish thermo/optical/mechanical condition of materials/products in process/application. Perform QA to ensure accuracy of analysis results. The incumbent should carry out all phases of these tasks with minimal supervision
- Interpretation and Application (30%). Take the lead to develop interpretation, summaries, and opinions of the testing and analysis results appropriate to the project end-goals. Document conclusions in technical memo format. Present and discuss analysis with customers. The incumbent should carry out these tasks with minimal supervision and with maximum interaction with appropriate customer personnel
- Project Leadership & Principal Investigator (20). Provide project management oversight
- Develops project plans, directs and coordinates the implementation of approved plans through direct & indirect reports
- Provides hands-on technical leadership to the projects. Evaluate progress relative to technical objectives
- Employs strong scientific methodology in conducting projects
- Establishes routine reporting for all activities
- Resources projects and responds to changing priorities as required
- Identifies potentially patentable developments & develops proprietary technologies resulting in patents
- Master Degree or above, majored in Solid Mechanics/mechanical engineering/applied mechanics or relevant areas
- 0-5 years of industrial experience
- Be familiar with Computer simulation software (e.g. Abaqus, Ansys, COMSOL Multiphysics, etc.)
- Experience about test experiments and theory analysis preferred
- Fluent English
- Open minded, innovative, driven, good communication skills
We look forward to getting to know you!
Welcome to Saint-Gobain!
Saint-Gobain develops, produces and distributes materials and product solutions that make an important
contribution to our well-being and our future, e.g. in buildings, transportation, infrastructures as well as in industrial applications. Our system solutions take into account the requirements of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change. Don’t change the world alone, join a team of more than 170,000 colleagues from 68 countries – at a highly innovative company with more than 350 years of experience and 42.6 billion euros in annual sales, one of the 100 largest industrial companies worldwide and one of the 13 global top employers.
SAINT-GOBAIN SEKURIT Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG Alina Vollmann Glasstraße 1 52134 Herzogenrath Tel: +49 2406 82 3471
SG RESEARCH SHANGHAI CO. LTD Jiang You, 55 Wen Jing Road, Min Hang Development Zone, Shanghai China Email: Jiang.You@saint-gobain.com
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.saint-gobain-sekurit.de.