Outokumpu Nirosta GmbH
Outokumpu employs more than 9,000 people in over 30 countries worldwide and is one of the leading producers of corrosion-, acid- and heat-resistant stainless steel flat products. They are the material basis for many areas of application: from architecture to consumer goods to industrial applications. Customers in the entire stainless steel sector in Europe, Middle East and Africa are served with a wide range of products, modern manufacturing technologies and a high quality standard of the Outokumpu plants in Germany, Finland, Great Britain and Sweden.
We are looking for a master’s student (m/f/d) for our location in Dillenburg. Contents of this full-time position are the following activities and tasks:
- Practical introduction to the processes in the packaging department
- As-is recording and analysis of the existing processes
- Recording the complexity of the different production lines and packaging types
- Optimization of layout and material flow by identifying and resolving bottlenecks
- Flexibilization of the working methods
- Development of a method for transparent production planning
- Implementation of the defined measures
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of industrial engineering, technical business administration, logistics or a comparable course of study
- Fluent in German
- First practical experience in the logistics area of an industrial company desirable
- Independent, structured and committed way of working
- Very good analytical skills and a high technical affinity
- Very good MS Office skills, ideally SAP and access knowledge
If you have any technical questions about this position, please contact Mr. Mustafa Aydin, Head of Finishing Shop,
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Michael Weg, Technical Expert (email@example.com).
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to receiving your online application. Via our Careers platform https://www.outokumpu.com/careers you have the possibility to submit your online application accordingly. The application deadline is 30.11.2021.
For further questions, please contact from the HR-Dillenburg Operations team:
Mr. Ferdai Baysal (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and Ms. Franziska Luxem (email@example.com ) will be happy to answer your questions.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.outokumpu.com.