Minebea Intec Aachen GmbH & Co. KG
Minebea Intec is a leading manufacturer of industrial weighing and inspection technologies. With its headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, for about 150 years our company has been offering products and services which have become synonymous with innovation, performance and reliability. Our product portfolio includes platform scales, load cells, vessel and silo scales, checkweighers, metal detectors, X-ray inspection systems and user-friendly software solutions. With around 1000 employees worldwide, 19 sites and a network of over 200 certified distribution partners we are a global player in our industry.
What the job entails:
- You are responsible to manage a part of the portfolio of our inspection products along the entire life cycle
- You become an expert for your product portfolio and act as a key consultant for our global management and organization
- You independently develop new product strategies, sales initiatives and product offerings
- You actively contribute to the development by taking responsibility for business plans and user requirements
- You are enabling sales and service teams to achieve their targets through trainings, motivation and support of their activities
- You introduce new products to our global organization and world-wide markets in product launchings and exhibitions
- You assist to optimize and standardize important business processes to increase our efficiency
- A Master Degree with a major in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management or similar University degree
- First professional experience in product development, business development and product marketing
- A broad skillset and experience which help you to understand, analyze and discuss complex technical products
- A goal oriented and strong-minded personality with business acumen combined with an analytical, fact-based approach
- A trained and enthusiastic presentation style to independently conduct product presentation and trainings
- A quick grasp as well as an independent and structured working style
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders in a professional and friendly demeanor
- You have professional fluent communication skills in German an English
- The willingness to travel 10-20% on a global scale
- An entrepreneurial background is a plus
What we offer:
- A family friendly working environment with flexible working hours
- Holiday and Christmas pay as well as company pension schemes
- Medium-sized company, embedded in an international group of companies
Our Brand Values!
Leading Technology – Trusted – Intuitive – Professional
Please apply with an English CV and cover letter.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.minebea-intec.com.