Knorr-Bremse Systeme für Nutzfahrzeuge GmbH
For Knorr-Bremse Systeme für Nutzfahrzeuge GmbH in Munich within the department „eCubator“ we are looking for a
Pneumatic Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Reference Code DE_MUC_50867998_3
- Develop further and evaluate new pneumatic system concepts
- Understand and implement the requirements of the next commercial vehicle generation into a new pneumatic system
- Design new pneumatic modules and components for modern electrified CVs
- Prove feasibility of your design with modern simulation methods and by prototype testing
- Work in a HW/SW/Mechanics Scrum team
- Work together with series development of Knorr-Bremse as well as with innovative start-up companies
- University degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar course of study
- Experience in engineering and fluid mechanics
- Knowledge of pneumatic systems and components ideally in context with braking system and drive train for commercial vehicles
- Experience with CAD (CREO) and Simulation knowledge (FEM and Matlab)
- First experience in component testing and test planning
- English language skills necessary; German language skills desirable – Teamwork spirit and enthusiasm, creativity and analytical thinking – Independent and structured work ethic
- Good communication skills and flexibility
- Interest in innovations in electromobility
WHAT WE OFFER
Through a blend of engineering excellence, sustainable development and social responsibility, our employees help to drive progress at more than 100 sites in 30 countries. We offer you an exciting role with plenty of variety in an international environment, as part of an attractive package that extends from flexible working hour models, via professional and personal development opportunities, all the way to sports and healthcare programs.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then join us! We look forward to receiving your online application!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.knorr-bremse.com.