Webseite Institut für Kraftfahrzeuge (ika)
Topic and Goals of the Thesis
For the development and safety validation of automated vehicles, huge trajectory datasets of road users are necessary. One solution to create those datasets is the use of drone imagery of traffic on e.g. highways or urban intersections.
From the recorded videos, every road user must be detected, classified and tracked robustly to create highly accurate trajectories. State-of-the-art solutions for visual tracking employ deep learning algorithms and optimization algorithms for this task. The goal of this thesis is to design, implement and evaluate a suitable solution based on current trends in research.
· Literature research on state-of-the-art visual tracking algorithms
· Implementation of one or more algorithms on existing data
· Evaluation of the implementations regarding tracking quality and processing time with an existing solution
· Good English and/or German language skills
· Reliability, commitment and enjoyment of working independently
· Basic machine learning and/or computer vision experience
· Advanced programming experience in Python and/or Matlab
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com