At Hira Industries we provide our customers with the most innovative and flexible solutions for their needs in the building and construction industry. Our employees have the right experience in their field to service our customers in each and every product line. We always believe in exceeding every customer’s expectation by providing the best service within our industry. We have invested in some of the best technologies in production for our HVAC, Rubber, Adhesive Tapes and Insulation business to provide our customers with the highest quality products in our industry.
Students are expected to conduct research of their country based on the given guidelines –
1. Thermal insulation innovative technologies
- What are the trends, market expectations?
- Analysis what have been developed during last 10 years (successfully or no)
- What are the opportunities and what are the obstacles?
- Market expectations of the future products
2. Thermal insulation regulation development – changes
- What kind of regulation will be implemented by EU for example in the nearest future?
- How does the national environment improving policy will change regulation regarding thermal insulation?
- Does ability to be recycled matters for thermal insulation?
3. Energy consumption to produce the thermal insulation
- Comparison between different material type manufactures
- Carbon footprint
- Material comparison – saving it can bring (payback time)
4. “Aerogel” full techno – commercial study
- Manufacturers – global (all types)
- Prices, applications, technical data
- Production cost etc.
5. Which recycled raw material can be used for thermal insulation manufacturing?
- Recycled useful raw material list
- Recycled raw material technical data sheet
- Technology of recycling this component
6. 3D printing technology – if this can be useful in thermal insulation market
- Full case study
- List of material type that can be printed in 3D
- Examples of 3D printers for plastics and synthetic materials
Skills and Qualification:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (preference to mechanical and industrial).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work flexibility – virtual
No. of positions – 2
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com