Webseite GSK Vaccines Marburg
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to improve the quality of life and help people do more, feel better and live longer We discover, make and market a broad portfolio of medicines, pharmaceuticals, vaccines and healthcare products.
As a strategic site for GSK Vaccines, an international leader in vaccine research and production we can look back on more than 110 years of tradition. We work to keep people healthy by vaccinations and follow the traces of our company founder and first Nobel Prize recipient for medicine Emil von Behring. GSK Vaccines GmbH has also received the Family Award as best employer in the city of Marburg and the surrounding area.
Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Technical leaders willing to grow expertise in our Engineering team.
The Automation Department works closely with stakeholders to discover new opportunities, to add value through implementation of innovative technology and systems, to enhance operational effectiveness of projects and to ensure excellent safety and operational standards. This is done through a series of disciplines as Packaging Automation, Primary Automation, Data Management and Shop Floor Cockpit, and innovative technologies as Robotics, Augmented reality or Artificial Intelligence.
Are you a graduate with a strong teamwork mindset, a passion for complex machinery, automation, pharmaceutical manufacturing processes? Ever dreamed about designing and being part of a build- up of a pharmaceutical production site? Like to share your day work with like-minded sharp and talented engineers?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
● within the assigned discipline, learn engineering concepts and procedures and applying them on the job
● get a good understanding of all areas of our Vaccines business on a tailored development programme
● learn about the cutting-edge technologies used in vaccines manufacturing
● learn about the challenges of working in a highly regulated and controlled environment
● be part of a diverse network, working with graduates from all over the world
● university degree (BSc or MSc) in automation, electrical or electronic engineering
● to be technically savvy with a passion for automation in a bio- pharmaceutical environment
● the flexibility and willingness to attend a 6-months rotation outside of Germany
● to be highly motivated acquiring new knowledge about the Vaccines business, behind the technical focus
● to bring inspiring proposals supporting the future way of working
● written and spoken fluency in German and English
● a keen interest to turn ideas into innovative solutions, within a team, on time
● a natural passion for tech and science and strong problem-solving skills
● the ability to build trust and relationships with key stakeholders
● to be eager to work with others and learn how to lead a team
● to be resilient: this will be challenging
What we offer
● An attractive base salary and bonus system, pension plan & recognition programmes
● A family friendly, dynamic and flexible working environment with childcare support
● Care about your well-being by giving access to modern free healthcare and prevention programmes, vaccinations and insurances
● Support of your individual development by flexible and digital learning opportunities
● Modern benefits like ‚lease-a-bike‘
Find more information on the Future Leaders Programme our careers website.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.gsk.com.