E.ON Solutions GmbH
E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, we are ideally positioned to drive the energy transition in Germany and Europe.
E.ON Solutions GmbH is the E.ON company focused on B2C Solutions for Future Energy Home and e-Mobility. We drive E.ON’s growth for solar & batteries, heating, Home Energy Management and all eMobility solutions together with 12 country organizations within E.ON Customer Solution business. We are developing the products of the future and provide the best solutions to create a better tomorrow for our customer´s. Our biggest mission is to improve people’s live by contributing to fight against mankind’s biggest challenge: climate change.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture!
We are looking for a Working Student or Intern – Strategy Future Energy Home & eMobility (f/m/d) to join our strategy and commercial management team within E.ON Solutions GmbH in Essen. Our preferred start date will be February 2022 for 6 months.
Support the development of our global strategy to accelerate growth of the Future Energy Home and eMobility business
Support M&A and business development projects for Future Energy Home and eMobility
Analyze the regulatory environment and market dynamics to identify growth opportunities
Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to derive insights for commercial analyses
Model the strategic rationale with our regional and global business teams
Prepare presentations for global strategy meetings of the E.ON senior leadership team
- You are enrolled as a student (preferably business, engineering or natural sciences), with an interest in the energy industry
- You have a mindset to complete tasks consciously, reliably and end-to-end, with a high level of personal commitment
- You have strong analytical capabilities and advanced Excel skills
- You are creative and open-minded with an ability to link theoretical scenarios with actual feasibility for the company
- Business fluent in English
- Beneficial skills: consulting, strategy, or digital project experience within an internship or working student position in an international environment; Power BI skills, Business fluent in German.
Apart of our inspiring and dynamic inernational working atmosphere we have the following attractive employee benefits to keep you motivated and healthy:
- flexible working hours
- free parking space for E.ON employees
- subsidized canteen
- corporate benefits
- Health offers (e.g. fitness club and physiotherapy, flu protection, etc.)
Additionally we offer…
- the opportunity to shape the new energy world
- the chance to shape E.ON’s future
- exciting business challenges to be solved
- a space to develop ideas and create personal impact
- an agile and hands-on environment
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Maike Ziebell, firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
Contract type: Fixed Term
Working time: Part time
Company: E.ON Solutions GmbH
Function area: Corporate Development / Strategy; E-Mobility
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.eon.com.