E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, we are ideally positioned to drive the energy transition in Germany and Europe.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture!
Do you want to make a lasting impact on the future? Do you want to play a decisive role in shaping the energy turnaround in Europe’s leading energy service provider? Then you have come to the right place! As an E.ON Graduate you will have the opportunity to discover and drive the E.ON Group’s departments over 24 months starting in May 2022. This is the graduate programme without limits.
We are looking for an E.ON International Graduate Programme – Trainee (f/m/d) to join our E.ON SE team. Our preferred start date will be 01/05/2022 . If you are interested, please register and apply online.
Our success is only as great as the people who drive it – who bring their ambition to work every day, who don’t settle for what is, but strive for what could be. Our E.ON International Graduate Programme puts theoretical knowledge to practice, offering opportunities to students who want to make an impact on the sustainable energy landscape. From exposure to a variety of business areas across different placements, to giving each graduate individual. Whether it’s building on the skills you already have or fueling new interests – at E.ON we want to unleash your potential and give you the means to thrive. The power to grow.
Across the 2-year programme, you’ll receive
- hands-on learning and expert guidance,
- different cross-functional and international placements,
- global insights into E.ON’s business,
- the chance to connect with a global network,
- as well as an unlimited employment contract, right from the beginning.
- Above average Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Interest in solving energy industry challenges on an international scale
- Fluent in English and a willingness to learn German
- Ideally international experience staying abroad in the form of exchange semesters, internships, or volunteer work
- Determined to drive your own development forward
- Ability to build meaningful and strong relationships with relevant interfaces and strong networking skills
- Appreciate working in diverse teams, demonstrating an open and inclusive mindset
- Strong solution and customer-oriented thinking with excellent analytical skills
- Exciting, challenging tasks in diverse and international teams
- Individual guidance and support by a personal mentor and HR
- Opportunity to build a group-wide network
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours, compatibility of family and career
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact our Trainee Recruiting Team, TraineeSupport@eon.com, +49 1515 1039173.
Are you already convinced that this is the next step in your career? If yes, we would be happy if you would register and apply online as E.ON International Graduate Programme – Trainee (f/m/d) (Reference no 172084 ).
What you need to know:
Contract type: Permanent
Working time: Full time
Company: E.ON SE
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.eon.com.