E.ON Energy Markets GmbH
Working Student – Product & Technical Development – Decentral Energy Markets (f/m/d)
E.ON Energy Markets GmbH | Fixed Term | Part or Full time
E.ON Energy Markets GmbH is a subsidiary of the E.ON Group headquartered in Essen, Germany. Its main purpose is to bundle access to trading markets for E.ON’s regional units, the associated risks and to perform services and additional value-creating activities. This includes the provision of portfolio strategies, risk management concepts and business activities in the field of data and information processing. The company is active in various European countries.
E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, we are ideally positioned to drive the energy transition in Germany and Europe.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture!
Our department Decentral Energy Markets within E.ON Energy Market GmbH in Essen is looking for a Working student – Product & Technical Development – Decentral Energy Markets (f/m/d).
- You support the Product and Technical Development team within Decentral Energy Markets (DEM)
- You develop linear optimization models in python with the purpose of cost minimization and reduction of CO2 emissions
- You familiarize yourself with the commercial and technical aspects of standard balancing products (e.g. aFRR and mFRR) and analyze the revenue potential in different countries
- You are able to work through details of a balancing product and are able to develop complex calculation models towards the payment of a customer
- You work in international projects with multicultural teams and contribute to the overall success
- You are currently enrolled at university, preferably in Energy Economics, Mathematics or Information Technology
- You are a detail-oriented person and have strong logical/analytical skills
- Good understanding of energy markets is a plus
- Basic knowledge in python or strong background in modelling and optimization programming
- You are highly cooperative and are a true team player
- You are versatile in an international environment and are aware of intercultural differences
- You are business fluent in English and ideally in German as well
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Dr. Dominik Pfeiffer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know:
Contract type: Fixed Term:
Working time: Part or Full time
Company: E.ON Energy Markets GmbH
Function area: Energy Management
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.eon.com.