Webseite Collège des Ingénieurs
FELLOWSHIP IN MANAGEMENT
at the Collège des Ingénieurs in Paris, Munich and Turin
The Collège des Ingénieurs is a stepping stone for your management career! As a Fellow at the Collège, you will work and learn together with 150 ambitious European top graduates in engineering and natural sciences in intensive MBA seminars and executive-level workshops.
During your individual digital innovation or strategy project in one of our partner companies, you will also benefit from the extensive Business network of the Collège des Ingénieurs which guarantees you the best possible start and acceleration to your career.
APPLY until September 30th 2020
Application documents: www.cdi.eu/en/for-applicants.html
What to expect at the Collège des Ingénieurs:
- Fully financed, ten-month MBA Programme focusing on technology, digitalization and innovation
- Action Learning: classes in Paris, Munich, and Turin and an individual company mission in one of our partner companies
- Lectures from a wide spectrum: strategy, entrepreneurship, innovation, finance i.a.
- World-class professors from leading business Schools (Harvard, St. Gallen, INSEAD)
- Individual mentoring within the business environment
- Over 60 partner companies in Europe
- Excellent career opportunities after the MBA
- Masterclasses and workshops with CEOs and board members
- 3.000 alumni worldwide
Exclusively for engineers & scientists with M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree, no work experience required!
+49 89 600 399 07
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.cdi.eu.