Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In close cooperation with interdisciplinary teams of software and hardware experts, take over the feature implementation of customer and application requirements for our software platform „ZEN“ for the operation of our electron microscopes.
With „ZEN“ we are setting new standards for cutting-edge research and inspire our customers all over the world.
- You will develop new functions and components for the control of our electron microscopes from firmware to calibration software.
- In doing so, you will ensure the control and smooth interaction of complex microscope components across all architectural layers and integrate them into system workflows.
- You will work on a new firmware framework and a modern client-server architecture using the latest software tools.
- In your tasks, you will be involved in all project phases from conception to rollout. In addition to implementation, you will also contribute to the creation of specifications, designs, and documentation.
- As part of one of our international, agile teams of experts, you will contribute to the success of our products.
Your communication and organizational skills are your strengths? You are a team player and motivated character and still bring the follow- ing with you:
- a successfully completed master’s degree in the field of computer science / electrical engineering / mechatronics / engineering science or a comparable qualification
- several years of professional experience in the relevant environment as well as experience in commercial software projects (we are also happy to give career starters (m/f/x) a chance)
- profound knowledge in object-oriented software and firmware development with C++, MQTT, C#, .Net, multi-threading, GIT
- experience with the creation of software and firmware components for complex instruments as well as know-how to integrate these into a multi-layer software architecture
- an independent and structured way of working striving for success in an interdisciplinary team
- a very good command of written and spoken English (knowledge of German is a plus)
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com