We help our customers optimize their product portfolios and -prices, which significantly increases their profitability. Our SaaS solution precisely predicts customers’ purchasing decisions by using artificial intelligence and behavioral economics. We have developed the most advanced solution in the market. We are backed by prestigious VCs, among our customers are several global leaders from the telecommunications, consumer goods, insurance, and software industry who use our solution to optimize their pricing and product portfolio. With established product-market fit, we now want to build the team that takes buynomics to the next level and accelerates our growth in our target industries.
We are data-driven and results-oriented. We encourage transparent communication and personal growth. We create a modern and dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies assuring your direct impact. We are the pricing strategy of tomorrow. We are buynomics.
Are you identifying yourself with these values and are you an analytical thinker whose DNA is data and who strives to take a product to the next level? Then join the buynomics team and become part of our success story!
You will play a central role in further developing the core method and product vision of our buynomics software along a wide variety of tasks:
● Co-shape the solution that revolutionizes an industry in close cooperation with the management team
● Create a deep understanding of consumer behavior and apply those insights to further develop buynomics’ product
● Maintain a data system and analyze large-scale data sets (e.g. revenue contribution, customer groups, search behavior, online/competitive prices) to recognize relevant topics, patterns, trends and shifts
● Gain deep understanding of customer experience and workflows through customer research, segmentation and market work
● Develop a strategy to ensure a comprehensive global view of all relevant data sources
● Involved in a wide variety of projects using data science and statistical methods
● Contribute to the development and implementation of a framework to automate reports and dashboards to provide insights at scale
● Work at the interface of the tech, customer success and management teams
● Eagerness to drive value and have impact from “Day 1”
● Advanced degree in mathematics, physics or in a related field
● >1 year of experience in a data analytics position
● Hands-on mentality actively helping yourself and others
● Outstanding analytical skills. Affinity for problem-solving and new technological approaches
● Understanding of SQL, excellent Excel skills and experience with Python as a data analytics and scripting language
● Experience in a Startup or SaaS/Cloud/Technology environment is a plus
● Working proficiency in English is required (German is a plus)
● A unique opportunity to be a significant contributor by developing the core method of a highly innovative technology company
● High responsibility right from the start and enormous growth potential within the company and beyond an initial role
● Deep insights into the different industries and strategies of our client groups
● Competitive compensation
● Relocation support for those who need it
Do you want to become a key part of the buynomics growth story and help us build a true champion in a fast-growing industry?
Please send your application documents incl. CV, cover letter and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com