Boston Consulting Group
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the development of analytical tools for BCG’s steel team
- Enhance and maintain a database containing technical specifications of the world’s steelmaking equipment
- Develop and maintain analytical models in Excel, Alteryx, and Tableau
- Assist Knowledge and Consulting Teams in strategic research and analysis tasks
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Working in an independent and structured way
- Collaborating in an international environment
- Working with technical information and analyzing it along various dimensions
- Creatively researching information and synthesizing it
- Ongoing bachelor’s or master’s studies
- Deep understanding of the steelmaking processes from raw material to final product
- Strong knowledge of steelmaking equipment
- Good English language skills; Chinese language reading and comprehension skills a plus
- Strong analytical skills
YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will be part of a team of steel analysts in Düsseldorf and collaborating with analysts and tool developers in India and China.
The team of steel analysts is part of a global team of analysts and experts in BCG’s Industrial Goods practice. We collaborate daily with consultants and analysts from other regions, industries, and functional areas to support clients in the global metals space.
WHO WE ARE
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte talent.bcg.com.