Join AGP to be part of a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth. We work with world-class technology and innovative glazing solutions, reaching places where others have not even imagined
As R&D optics Trainee, you will need to provide support to the Visual Range Cameras Enabled WS project (VRCWS) by performing tasks defined by the project manager.
a) Execute tasks for projects led by an optics Project Manager or Lead Engineer, according to the R&D Product Development Process.
b) Produce, manufacture or coordinate the manufacturing of samples or prototypes as defined by the project leader or manager.
c) Perform experiments, tests and trials defined by the Project Manager or Project Lead engineer to evaluate, develop and validate the technical solutions.
d) Provide necessary reports and project updates as requested by the Project Manager.
e) Work with the functional teams in the production plants during development and industrialization phases.
2. Requirements Experience / Knowledge
- Currently cursing last year of studies of a professional degree in Engineering or Physics.
- No previous experience required.
- Preferable career: Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, Materials
- Engineering, Optics or Optical Engineering.
- Fluent German, Advanced English.
- Willingness to perform production shop activities such as manufacturing and testing.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte agpglass.com.