Due to the Corona-Crisis, we are more limited and we get more inquiries than usual. To counter this challenge, we have adapted our consultation to be able to answer your questions efficiently and by the correct contact person. Here, you will find the ways you will still be able to contact us:
- Write us via our contact form or contact the specific contact person for your question (below). For general questions (for example oral exam reports), write us via email@example.com.
- For oral exam reports, first check here if your report is available.
- During our consultation hours (Tuesday and Thursday, 1PM to 2PM), you can call us via our regular phone number (+49 241 80 95308). We are able to answer your calls from home.
- WhatsApp: Because WhatsApp is installed on our tablet and is only processed by one person, processing your messages may take longer than usual. You can reach us at 0241 80 95308. To get a quicker response from the right person, please email us, see above.
- Instagram Direct: Instagram is mainly processed by one person, so your message may take longer than usual to process. To get a quicker response from the right person, send us an e-mail, see above.
The following ways of communication will not be available:
- Personal Consultation: The student council ist closed for our active members as well, so you will not be able to meet anyone there.
- Facebook: To answer your questions efficiently, we will not answer questions via Facebook. You will recieve an automatic response.
We kindly ask you for your understanding of these measures! Stay healthy!
Your Mechanical Engineering Student Council